Well… a very big thank you to the gals at TwistedSisters for nomitating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! I am very thankful that someone out there reads (and likes!!) my blog. 😛
To follow through with the heart & soul of the Kreative Blogger Award, here’s what I, and the new nominees, need to do to claim the award:
1. A big shout out to the blogger who gave you the award and provide their link (Cheers, TwistedSisters!)
2. Share 7 interesting facts with your readers
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers, with their links, and let them know!
Here it goes…
1. Earth is a wonderful place so I am happy to say that I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Geology!
2. I have 2 nephews and a 1 niece. They are little inspirations and it is so much fun to create art for them!
3. Sunflowers are one of my favorite, mostly because they remind me of hot summer days at my home in california!
4. Avocados are delicious… yum…
5. I love to go camping, especially during Easter because campsites offer pretty excellent hiding spots for easter eggs.
6. After I graduated from Smith College I spent some time in Italy and learned how to make a mean pasta carbanara straight from la tavola della mia famiglia italitana!
7. I take both cream and sugar in my coffee! 😀
Okay, now that I have shared a few things with you all, here are some of the blogs (and bloggers) I have nominated for the Kreativ Blogger Award!
Enjoy and stay tuned for some artwork!